Personal information collection
Scouts.Digital may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of Scouts.Digital (including, but not limited to IP Address, pages visited, etc.);
- information that is provided for the purpose of logging on to Scouts.Digital;
- information about transactions carried out over Scouts.Digital;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to Scouts.Digital services; and
- any other information that you send to Scouts.Digital.
Using personal information
Scouts.Digital may use your personal information to:
- administer Scouts.Digital;
- personalize Scouts.Digital for you;
- enable your access to and use of Scouts.Digital services;
- publish information about you on Scouts.Digital to relevant and authorised logged on members;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you functionality update communications about Scouts.Digital.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Scouts.Digital may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Scouts.Digital will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Scouts.Digital will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Protection Of Personal Information Act (November 2013)
Scouts.Digital is 100% POPI Compliant.
5 Main obligations exist under POPI. These are:
- only collect information that you need for a specific purpose
- apply reasonable security measures to protect it
- ensure it is relevant and up to date
- only hold as much as you need, and only for as long as you need it
- allow the subject of the information to see it upon request
Scouts.Digital complies with these 5 main obligations in every way. SCOUTS South Africa has verified Scouts.Digital's POPIA compliance
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Scouts.Digital is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Scouts Digital